Bike to Boat Snack"N"Wine Pack
BIKE TO BOAT SNACK"N"WINE is te pack "all inclusive", which brings together a day of cycling, the six bridges cruise, the tradition of Port wine and a delicious regional tidbit...
Bike to Boat Snack"N"Wine Pack
BIKE TO BOAT SNACK"N"WINE is the PACK "ALL INCLUded", which brings together a day of cycling, the Six Bridges Cruise, the tradition of port wine and a delicious regional tidbit... will certainly be an unforgettable day!
You will love it
- Bike rental for all day (until 10 h)
- Cruise of the 6 Bridges in the Douro 50 min.
- Visit to a basement and tasting of 2 Port wines
- Original tidbit in a Restaurant
- Pedaling the streets of the city at your own pace
- The landscapes, the beaches and the Parks
- Good spots to take photos
- All necessary equipment included
What you can expect
Depart on your bicycle towards Gaia, along the Luis I bridge, to embark on one of the typical rabelo boats and sail 50 min. to appreciate the several bridges that connect Porto to Gaia and the magnificent landscapes of the two cities.
The fishing village of Afurada is famous for its restaurants. We selected for you a typical restaurant outside the tourist route that will prepare a delicious snack with various delicacies from our region. It will surely replenish your energies for cycling
The fishing village of Afurada is famous for its restaurants. We selected for you a typical restaurant outside the tourist route that will prepare a delicious snack with various delicacies from our region. It will surely replenish your energies for cycling.
Pedaling along the bike path in the Natural Reserve of the Douro Estuary and the beaches of Gaia is without doubt a relaxing and very pleasant tour. On the return we invite you to visit one of the emblematic cellars of Port wine and a tasting two Port Wines...
Our bikes are comfortable and easy to use. We have included the helmet and padlock for your safety and the bicycle. You can also count with the knowledge and experience of our team, we provide a map with recommendations of the best places to visit and discover or get advice on where to stop for a delicious drink.
- Voucher accepted on mobile phone
- Availability: Every day (except in exceptional cases)
- Duration: To 10 hours
- Office hours: Between 9:30h and 20:00h
- Start/Finish: BICLAS & TRICLAS shop - Rua da Arménia, 30, Miragaia, Porto
This activity is available in 2 options:
Option 1 - Bike + Boat cruise + Port Wine Tasting and cellar
Option 2 - Bike + Boat cruise + Port Wine Tasting and cellar + Snack
Good to know
- Please note that it is very hot in the summer.
- We recommend that you protect yourself from the sun.
- Use of Comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- If you book with children, keep in mind that we have bikes for children, but availability depends on the age of the child.
- Children under 1.50m receive a bicycle for their size.
- For children under 6, we provide a child seat at no extra charge.
- 10 h Bike rental + Helmet and basket (optional)
- 50 min. Six Bridges boat cruise
- Visit Port wine cellar
- 2 Port wine tasting
- Regional Snack in a restaurant
- Detailed city map
- Advice from local experts
- Deliveries and hotel pick-ups
- Option 1 - Bike + Boat cruise + Port Wine Tasting and cellar
30,00€ per person
- Option 2 - Bike + Boat cruise + Port Wine Tasting and cellar + Snack
40,00€ per person
Cancellation or changes of this tour:
CHANGES: It is FREE to change tour date before 7:00 pm (Porto time) the day before the tour begins.
NO SHOWS & CANCELLATIONS : If you cancel before 7:00 pm (Porto time) 3 days before the tour begins a 10% administration fee will apply. After this time there is a 100% no show or cancellation fee.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel this tour or make any changes.
Why book with Biclas & Triclas?
Apart from our low price guarantee, with us you are 100% assured that your booking is made. We provide an instantaneous email confirmation and have live spaces and availability for each activity. If you have any queries you are in the hands of our team of local experts who speak perfect English, French and Spanish and are here on the ground. We guarantee quick responses to any questions or queries.
How far in advance should I book my pack?
Due to the growing demand for our tours, the sooner you book, the better. If you're 100% convinced about choosing us to rent a bike to Surf"N"Food, don't leave the reservations until the last minute because we can fill up pretty quickly.
Do I need to be fit for this activity?
As long as you can ride a bicycle you will be fine.
Do I need to prepare for the activity? Wear comfortable clothing and sneakers/trainers. A healthy breakfast is advised and sunscreen recommended (in summer).
Why this activity
Why take the BIKE TO BOAT SNACK"N"WINE with Biclas & Triclas?
We are sure you’ll discover PORTO hidden gems that you’d never experience inside a tour bus. In the words of a TripAdvisor fan, our rental shop are far from the conventional bike rental stores. If you are not convinced, check out our rave reviews on TripAdvisor.