Bike to Surf"N"Food Pack
BIKE TO SURF "N" SNACK is the "all inclusive" pack that combines 1 day of biking + a surf lesson + lunch for you can live an unforgettable experience.
Bike to Surf"N"Food Pack
Bike to Surf "n" FOOD is your self guided ride "all included" that combines 1 day of biking + a surf session + lunch for you can live an unforgettable experience.
You will love it
- Bike rental for all day (until 10 h)
- Surf session with 1:30
- The original snack in a restaurante
- Pedaling the streets of the city at your own pace
- The landscapes, the beaches and the Parks
- Strolling with your family and friends
- Good spots to take photos
- All necessary equipment included
What you can expect
Escape from the city for an energetic adventure of biking and surfing all day cycling on your way along the Douro River, golden beaches and wooded parks of Porto.
Depart and ride your rented bike in a self-guided tour to explore interesting places such as the Arrábida bridge, Foz breakwater, cross the river in a small boat, cross the biological park of the Douro estuary and walk through the best beaches in the Porto área.
Exchange your over bike a surfboard and catch your wave in the Atlantic in a surf session with a lot of adrenaline for remember later. Enjoy an incredible surf session including all the equipment you need, board, suit and instructor of course.
To recover your strength, you have a light but substantial meal waiting for you in a cozy restaurant and off the beaten tourism paths.
Our bikes are comfortable and easy to use. We have included the helmet and padlock for your safety and the bicycle. You can also count with the knowledge and experience of our team, we provide a map with recommendations of the best places to visit and discover or get advice on where to stop for a delicious drink.
- Voucher accepted on mobile phone
- Availability: Every day (except in exceptional cases)
- Duration: To 10 hours
- Departure time: Between 9:30h and 10:00h
- Start/Finish: BICLAS & TRICLAS shop - Rua da Arménia, 30, Miragaia, Porto
This activity is available in 2 options:
Option 1 - Bike + Surf
Option 2 - Bike + Surf + Snack
Good to know
- Please note that it is very hot in the summer.
- We recommend that you protect yourself from the sun.
- Use of Comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- If you book with children, keep in mind that we have bikes for children, but availability depends on the age of the child.
- Children under 1.50m receive a bicycle for their size.
- For children under 6, we provide a child seat at no extra charge.
- 10 h Bike rental + Helmet and basket (optional)
- 1.30 h Surf session + Board + Wetsuit + Instructor + Insurance
- Snack 1 or Snack 2 (Option 2 only)
- Detailed city map
- Advice from local experts
- Deliveries and hotel pick-ups
- Option 1 - Bike + Surf
27,50€ per person
- Option 2 - Bike + Surf + Snack
37,50€ per person
Cancellation or changes of this tour:
CHANGES: It is FREE to change tour date before 7:00 pm (Porto time) the day before the tour begins.
NO SHOWS & CANCELLATIONS : If you cancel before 7:00 pm (Porto time) 3 days before the tour begins a 10% administration fee will apply. After this time there is a 100% no show or cancellation fee.
Please email email@example.com to cancel this tour or make any changes.
Why book with Biclas & Triclas?
Apart from our low price guarantee, with us you are 100% assured that your booking is made. We provide an instantaneous email confirmation and have live spaces and availability for each activity. If you have any queries you are in the hands of our team of local experts who speak perfect English, French and Spanish and are here on the ground. We guarantee quick responses to any questions or queries.
How far in advance should I book my pack?
Due to the growing demand for our tours, the sooner you book, the better. If you're 100% convinced about choosing us to rent a bike to Surf"N"Food, don't leave the reservations until the last minute because we can fill up pretty quickly.
Do I need to be fit for this activity?
As long as you can ride a bicycle you will be fine.
Do I need to prepare for the activity? Wear comfortable clothing and sneakers/trainers. A healthy breakfast is advised and sunscreen recommended (in summer).
Why this activity
Why take the BIKE TO SURF"N"FOOD with Biclas & Triclas?
We are sure you’ll discover PORTO hidden gems that you’d never experience inside a tour bus. In the words of a TripAdvisor fan, our rental shop are far from the conventional bike rental stores. If you are not convinced, check out our rave reviews on TripAdvisor.