Porto Old Town Electric Bike Tour
We've prepared for you one of the most beautiful tours in porto.
Pick from the three different options of the same tour, Morning, Sunset or Private.
Porto Old Town Electric Bike Tour
WE'VE PREPARED FOR YOU ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TOURS IN PORTO.
PICK FROM THE THREE DIFFERENT OPTIONS OF THE SAME TOUR, Morning, Sunset or Private.
You will love it
- Our e-bikes Kalkhoff Agattu i7 with last generation engine.
- Meet your guide.
- 3:30 hours tour by the emblematic places of the city.
- Possibility to choose one of the 2 options, MORNING or PRIVATE TOUR.
- Cycle the streets of the city without effort to absorb the local atmosphere.
- Get to know top attractions.
- Good spots to take photos.
- Small group limited to 6 people.
What you can expect
We are pleased to introduce you our new PORTO Old Town ELECTRIC BIKE TOUR, an ACTIVE, beautiful AND INFORMATIVE experience.
An adventurous electric bike ride by the leaning streets of Porto through famous and hidden places of the city center. The best in town and more at 3:30 Hour! Get to know Porto and its origins in a relaxed way.
As soon as you meet your guide at the fountain of Largo de Artur Arcos (historical center), our electric bicycle tour will take you through the narrow streets of Porto's historic center.
Becoming more and more familiar with its main attractions: Mother Church of Massarelos, the stunning gardens of the Palácio de Cristal, Cordoaria Garden, Clérigos Tower, Av. dos Aliados, the Lello Bookstore and S. Bento Train Station that were the inspiration for the Harry Potter books, the Porto Cathedral, Luis I Bridge, Port Wine Cellars, the fisherman village of Afurada and then enjoy the breeze of the Douro River during the crossing in a small boat.
THE PORTO OLD TOWN ELECTRIC BIKE TOUR is the best choice for your first visit to the city.
- Voucher accepted on mobile phone
- Commented tour
- Languages: French, English, Spanish or Portuguese
- Availability: Every day (except in exceptional cases)
- Duration: 3:30h approx
- Departure time: MORNING - 10:00, PRIVATE - you chose
- Average group: 2 to 6 people
- Start/Finish: BICLAS & TRICLAS shop - Rua da Arménia, 30, Miragaia, Porto
Good to know
- Please note that it is very hot in the summer.
- We recommend that you protect yourself from the sun.
- Use of Comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This activity is available for groups of 3 to 6 people, who are likely to do the activity with other participants.
- START - Neighborhood of Miragaia
- Alfândega do Porto
- Mother Church of Massarelos
- Street Art Rua da Restauração
- Palácio de Cristal Gardens
- Arts Neighborhood
- Carlos Alberto Square
- Cordoaria Garden
- Clérigos Tower
- Lello Bookstore
- Rua das Galerias de Paris
- Avenida dos Aliados
- S. Bento Train Station
- Cathedral of Porto (Sé)
- Crossing the Luis I Bridge
- Porto Wine Cellars and River Area of Gaia
- Banks of Douro in Gaia
- Fishermen village of Afurada
- Crossing of the Douro river by boat
- FINISH - Neighborhood of Miragaia
- The services of a local guide
- Electic Bike and helmet
- The bike tour of 3:30h in Porto
- Bottle of water
- A fruit of the season
- Boat trip to the village of Afurada
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos
- Gratuities (optional)
- Extras and personal expenses
- MORNING tour
3 to 8 Adults – 29,00€ per person
Children from 6 to 12 years old – 17,00€
Children under 6 years old (child seat) – 7,00€
- PRIVATE tour
2 to 6 Adults – 35,00€ per person Children under 6 years old (child seat) – 7,00€
- This activity is available for groups of 2 to 6 people, who are likely to do the activity with other participants.
Cancellation or changes of this tour:
CHANGES: It is FREE to change tour date before 7:00 pm (Porto time) the day before the tour begins.
NO SHOWS & CANCELLATIONS : If you cancel before 7:00 pm (Porto time) 3 days before the tour begins a 10% administration fee will apply. After this time there is a 100% no show or cancellation fee.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel this tour or make any changes.
Why book with Biclas & Triclas?
Apart from our low price guarantee, with us you are 100% assured that your booking is made. We provide an instantaneous email confirmation and have live spaces and availability for each tour. If you have any queries you are in the hands of our team of local experts who speak perfect English, French and Spanish and are here on the ground. We guarantee quick responses to any questions or queries.
How far in advance should I book my tour?
Due to the growing demand for our tours, the sooner you book, the better. If you're 100% convinced about choosing us to show you the best of Porto, don't leave the reservations until the last minute because we can fill up pretty quickly.
Do I need to be fit for this tour?
As long as you can ride a bicycle you will be fine.
How many people are in each tour?
We conduct tours with a minimum of 2 people and maximum of 6 people. We want to offer you a personalized tour.
Do I need to prepare for the tour?
Wear comfortable clothing and sneakers/trainers. A healthy breakfast is advised and sunscreen recommended (in summer).
Why this tour
Why take the PORTO OLD TOWN ELECTRIC BIKE TOUR with Biclas & Triclas?
Our Team has fine tuned this tour since we started and we commit to making it better every day. We are sure you’ll discover PORTO hidden gems that you’d never experience inside a tour bus. Our tours are up-close and personal, Not to mention you can choose between several languages (English, French, Portuguese or Spanish), so you won’t have a problem understanding your guide and learning some local slang. In the words of a TripAdvisor fan, our tours are far from the conventional boring tours with "Wikipedia-like information”. If you are not convinced, check out our rave reviews on TripAdvisor.