Passeio Gastronomico de Bicla no Porto
Selecionamos para si um passeio guiado especial até um restaurante típico para uma refeição de peixe fresco. No caminho de volta, paramos numa Cave de Vinho do Porto para uma degustação do tão especial Vinho do Porto.
Passeio Gastronomico de Bicicleta no PORTO
SELECIONAMOS PARA si um passeio guiado especial até UM RESTAURANTE TÍPICO PARA UMA REFEIÇÃO DE PEIXE fresco. No caminho de volta, paramos numa Cave de Vinho do Porto com ambiente familiar para uma degustação do tão especial vinho do Porto.
You will love it
The 5-hour bicycle tour.
Our informative, friendly and professional guide
To know one of the most typical and genuine areas in contrast to the cosmopolitan city that is Porto.
The typical meal of fresh fish in a special restaurant.
The visit to a Port Wine cellar and the wine tasting.
The unusual places to take pictures.
Ride suitable for families and all levels of fitness and abilities.
All necessary equipment included.
Small group limited to 8 people
What you can expect
A pleasant stroll along the magnificent landscape of the banks of the river Douro with a typical boat to the village of San Pedro da Afurada, land of fishermen and varinas (woman’s that sells fish for food on the streets). We make a stop to get to know, in a short walk, this village, the fish market, the lavadouro (washing place) and its people so typical and genuine.
The smell of grilled fish floods the village air that whets the appetite for the tasty meal of fresh fish fished on our Atlantic coast in the typical restaurant we have selected for you.
After a good meal nothing like continuing the bike ride through the relaxing Natural Reserve of the Douro Estuary to the beach and then we start the journey back to the marginal Gaia where the emblematic Port Wine cellars are located.
We visit a family production Port wine cellar where you will have the opportunity for a true tasting of 2 Port Wines.
Our gastronomic tour is a unique experience to enjoy the hospitality and friendliness so characteristic of Porto people.
Our interpreter guides are experienced local cyclists who are passionate about the city and its history and curiosities. They are happy to satisfy all your questions about the inviting restaurants, museums, traditions and events.
For your convenience and for your freedom of choice we do NOT INCLUDE in the price of our gastronomic tour the value of the meal and the Port wine tasting. We estimate a value between € 25 and € 35 per person.
Itinerary / Points of interest
- Voucher accepted on mobile phone
- Commented tour
- Languages: French, English, Spanish or Portuguese
- Availability: Every day (except in exceptional cases)
- Duration: 5h approx
- Departure time: 11:00
- Average group: 2 to 8 people
- Start/Finish: BICLAS & TRICLAS shop - Rua da Arménia, 30, Miragaia, Porto
Good to know
- Please note that it is very hot in the summer.
- We recommend that you protect yourself from the sun.
- Use of Comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This activity is available for groups of 2 to 8 people, who are likely to do the activity with other participants.
- Neighborhood of Miragaia
- Arrábida bridge
- Calem garden – Birds observatory
- Crossing the river on a boat
- Fishermen village of Afurada
- Lunch in a typical restaurant
- Natural Reserve of Douro Estuary
- Cabedelo Beach
- Banks of Douro in Gaia
- Port wine tasting at a cellar
- Luís I bridge
- Neighborhood Ribeira
- Neighborhood of Miragaia
- The services of a local guide
- Bike, helmet and child seat (if is needed)
- The bike tour of 5h in Porto
- Boat trip to the village of Afurada
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos
- Gratuities (optional)
- Extras and personal expenses
- Fresh fish meal in a typical restaurant
- Lunch Menu:
Choose from a varied Fresh Fish list
Wine or Beer or Soft Drink
- Lunch Menu:
- Visit to a wine cellar and 2 Port wine tasting
- Tasting Port Wine:
1 White Port Wine Tasting
1 Red Port Wine Tasting
- Tasting Port Wine:
- 2 to 8 Adults per person –--- 45,00€
- Children 6 to 12 years old –- 25,00€
- Children under 6 years old – 10,00€ (child seat)
- For your convenience and for your freedom of choice we do NOT INCLUDE in the price of our gastronomic tour the value of the meal and the Port wine tasting. We estimate a value between 25,00€ and 35,00€ per person.
Cancellation or changes of this tour:
CHANGES: It is FREE to change tour date before 7:00 pm (Porto time) the day before the tour begins.
NO SHOWS & CANCELLATIONS : If you cancel before 7:00 pm (Porto time) 3 days before the tour begins a 10% administration fee will apply. After this time there is a 100% no show or cancellation fee.
CANCELLATION BECAUSE WEATHER CONDITIONS: 10% administration fee will apply.
Please email email@example.com to cancel this tour or make any changes.
Why book with Biclas & Triclas?
Apart from our low price guarantee, with us you are 100% assured that your booking is made. We provide an instantaneous email confirmation and have live spaces and availability for each tour. If you have any queries you are in the hands of our team of local experts who speak perfect English, French and Spanish and are here on the ground. We guarantee quick responses to any questions or queries.
How far in advance should I book my tour?
Due to the growing demand for our tours, the sooner you book, the better. If you're 100% convinced about choosing us to show you the best of Porto, don't leave the reservations until the last minute because we can fill up pretty quickly.
Do I need to be fit for this tour?
As long as you can ride a bicycle you will be fine.
How many people are in each tour?
We conduct tours with a minimum of 2 people and maximum of 8 people. We want to offer you a personalized tour.
Do I need to prepare for the tour?
Wear comfortable clothing and sneakers/trainers. A healthy breakfast is advised and sunscreen recommended (in summer).
Why this tour
Why take the GASTRONOMIC PORTO BIKE TOUR with Biclas & Triclas?
Our Team has fine tuned this tour since we started and we commit to making it better every day. We are sure you’ll discover PORTO hidden gems that you’d never experience inside a tour bus. Our tours are up-close and personal, Not to mention you can choose between several languages (English, French, Portuguese or Spanish), so you won’t have a problem understanding your guide and learning some local slang. In the words of a TripAdvisor fan, our tours are far from the conventional boring tours with "Wikipedia-like information”. If you are not convinced, check out our rave reviews on TripAdvisor.